Have you been enjoying the delightful sun we’ve been experiencing this week? It appears the weekend is going to be just as glorious! Soak it in and have fun at these boredom busters sure to provide fun this weekend.
- All day on May 18-19, 2018
- Poulsbo, WA
- May 19th and 20th, 2018. Saturday 10 am – 7 pm & Sunday 10 am – 6 pm.
- University Way NE (“The Ave”), from NE 42nd St to NE 52nd St.
- May 19, 2018. 9am-3pm.
- May 18-28, 2018
- May 19, 10a-6p
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) celebrates service men and women with historical reenactments, military vehicles, music, entertainers, food vendors, and carnival rides. Free admission, some activities with a fee (food, carnival, etc.).
- The 25-day Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF Festival) is the largest film festival in the United States.
- Year-round SIFF Cinema tickets are $14 Regular , $13 Seniors/Youth, and $9 SIFF Members.
- Climbs are held monthly May through October; as long as there’s no thunder/lightning they climb in all weather!
- May 19th, Hourly 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- NE Corner of Volunteer Park Enter at E Highland Dr. off 15th Ave E
You can find more community events by visiting our community events calendar. You’ll also find all the locations SPIRIT 105.3 will be this weekend too.