Focused time in the Bible is so important to our walk with Christ, but it can be very difficult to get the time in your calendar. Especially when that time is competing with things like children, time with your spouse, work and general life challenges. Here are a few great resources that may help you as you step into 2017 and work to develop a daily quiet time.
2. First 5 – This Bible app from Proverbs 31 Ministries is a great app for daily devotions. It also has settings to help you make sure the app is opening first (instead of social media!) each morning.
3. If:Equip is part of If:Gathering and they have daily devotions that they push out each day as well as a robust community to engage with.
4. Lifeway – Lifeway has online Bible studies throughout the year that will connect you with some great new authors and devotional books.
5. Women of Faith has some past resources that you can access.
6. Women’s Bible Cafe has some online Bible studies starting up.
7. Plug into a local church. Find a church near you this year and make this the year that you plug in. It isn’t always easy or comfortable but it is so good to have that community and fellowship.
Do you have a Bible study you are doing this new year? We’d love to hear about it. Comment below!