SPIRIT 105.3 wants to help you find activities for you and the family to enjoy every weekend this Summer!
Take in a movie: Disney’s The BFG is released in theaters this weekend! Watch preview:
FREE History Tour – Paramount Theatre tours are on the first Saturday of every month. Please meet in front of the main entrance of the theatre – on the corner of 9th and Pine – by 10 am. The tours will last approximately 90 minutes and will be lead by members of our well-versed volunteer staff.
Mariners are home this weekend playing the Baltimore Orioles. Friday night is the 3rd of 4 Fireworks Night at Safeco!
Experience the Art of the Brick at Pacific Science Center. Now through September 16. Named one of CNN’s Top Ten “Global Must-See Exhibitions,” From child’s toy to sophisticated art form and beyond, the world’s largest display of LEGO art ever features original pieces as well as re-imagined versions of the world’s most famous art masterpieces like Van Gogh’s Starry Night and Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa as well as a gallery showcasing an innovative, multimedia collection of LEGO brick infused photography produced in tandem with award-winning photographer Dean West.
Join SPIRIT at Tacoma Freedom Fair– at the Ruston Way Waterfront starting at 10am. Featuring all the usual 4th of July activities, airshows, great food, vendors, exhibits, rides, and events. It’s the South Sound’s biggest annual event, and a party that you don’t want to miss, which ends with the Northwest’s biggest firework show over Puget Sound!
Fireworks on July 4 – Listed below are parks in the Puget sound Many of these are all-day events.
• Bellevue – Downtown Park 10:05 p.m.
• Edmonds – Civic Stadium 10 p.m.
• Everett – Port Gardner Bay 10:20 p.m.
• Federal Way – Celebration Park 10:15 p.m.
• Kent – Lake Meridian Park 10 p.m.
• Kirkland – Marina Park 10:15 p.m.
• Lakewood – Joint Base Lewis-McChord 10 p.m.
• Newcastle – Lake Boren Park 10 p.m.
• Renton – Coulon Park 10 p.m.
• SeaTac – Angle Lake Park 10 p.m.
• Seattle – Gas Works Park 10:20 p.m.
• Tacoma – Ruston Way 10:10 p.m.