A great way to give back this Christmas season is by sending cards to members of the military. It is always such a blessing to show your gratitude. You can do this as a family, a church group or just yourself! You can also do this year round!
Here are some organizations that send cards. Please refer to each of the specific Websites for information about each program and where to send or drop off.
- Holidays for Heroes
- This is done through local Red Cross offices. Start by finding your local Red Cross Office.
- A Million Thanks
- This is a year long program sending letters to the military. They have great tips on what to write on their Website. View sample letters and more on their site!
- Soldier’s Angels
- You can request a card for a veteran or send one of your own. They do cards of support for events like birthdays, encouragement, thinking of you, etc…
- Operation Gratitude
- Letters are accepted year round!
- Operation We Are Here
- View their additional resources for supporting military with cards and letters.
Other helpful Tips:
Getting involved to support our military is a wonderful way to show our thank you! If you know of additional resources or organizations that support these cards, let us know and we are happy to include them!