Can you believe July is basically here? Wow! Here are some fun ways to really maximize the fun this summer.
Pacific Northwest Historics Vintage Racing: Kent
- Pacific Raceways, Kent, WA
- Adult: $25 single day / $40 3-Day / Children (Ages 7-16): $5 / 6 & Under Free
- For racing schedule and more info, visit NorthwestHistorics.com
Urban Craft Uprising Summer Show: Seattle
- June 30 – July 1, 11am – 5pm
- Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
- Check out Seattle’s largest indie craft show, featuring 150 craft vendors, each selected for their creativity and quality. The event is free and only happens twice a year.
- Full Details
Explore the Arboretum/Lake Washington by Canoe at UW Waterfront Activities Center
- Located on the south side of Husky Stadium
- M-F 10am-7pm; Sat/Sun 9am-7pm
- $12/hour to rent a canoe/ rowboat; $16/hour for kayak rentals
- Rentals are always first come – first serve basis, so arrive early or plan to wait on the grass by the dock
Kenmore Art Show: Bastyr University
- Free admission
- Thursday, June 28nd – Saturday, June 30th (10am-8pm) & Sunday, July 1st (10am-7pm)
- Peruse Art Show winners and runners up in categories of painting, drawing, miniatures, sculpture, photography, artisan works, youth artwork and artwork made of repurposed materials.
- Full Details
Weekend of Events at Woodland Park Zoo
- Thursday, June 28
- Evening Zoo: Explore the zoo after hours on this special night when the zoo is open til 8:30pm. (See website for other Evening Zoo nights throughout the summer.)
- 100th Birthday of the Carousel: Relighting of the carousel, hear the history of the carousel, enjoy a complimentary dessert for the first 500 guests, and free carousel rides from 6:30-8:30pm.
- Saturday, June 30 – Sunday, July 1
- Red, White & Zoo: See schedule online for special Fourth of July-themed treats for zoo animals throughout the weekend
Adults: $20.95 / Children: $12.95 / Free for kids 2 & Under and with zoo membership
You can find more community events or where SPIRIT 105.3 will be this weekend by visiting our community events calendar.