In case you missed it this morning, here are the top news stories of the day!
- Median price single-family homes just surpassed the record of $725,000 in King County. Interestingly, across the country affordability of houses is at an all time low. More details.
- The Bremerton High School coach who was fired for praying on the football field may have his case heard by the U.S. Supreme Court. More details.
- Apple has announced that starting this Fall, with the release of it’s new mobile operating system, people who call 911 from an iphone would have their location automatically shared with first responders, in order to aid emergency scenes more quickly, and save more lives. More than 240 million 911 calls are made every year. More details.
- The Seattle city council will vote to change the way people park in the city. The new idea is pay by License plate rather than sticker. More details.
- Firework bans are in place across Washington. Injuries were 11% higher last year than in previous years. More details.