Are you ready to start your beauty career? If working as a cosmetologist, makeup artist, esthetician or nail technician is your calling you need to have training! There are many beauty schools to choose from so as you began your search, make sure you have questions handy and you know exactly what you need.
How do I Book a Tour?
The first step in enrolling in beauty college is contacting the school to express interest. The school will send the inquirer a package full of promotional material. If the course is what the student is looking for, they can call the school and arrange an interview and campus tour.
During the tour potential students will have a tour guide. As this guide is usually an employee of the school, he or she will be knowledgeable about the school and its courses. Students can use this to their advantage by asking them questions about the school.
Questions to Ask on Your Tour
- Is the school accredited?
- How much is the tuition? Do I need to pay a down payment?
- Do you offer scholarships and/or financial aid?
- How long is the program?
- How is the curriculum structured?
- Would I get ample time to practice new skills on models and other students in class?
- What equipment will I need?
- What skills and techniques are covered in class?
- Who is teaching the course?.
- Do you help students find work after graduation?
“Am I ready for a career in the beauty industry?” The work beauty professionals perform is exciting, but it can be hard work. If you’re ready to take on a creative, passionate, and rewarding career, Evergreen Beauty College could be the place for you!
Do You Want a Career in Beauty?
Learn more from Evergreen Beauty College, our beauty experts. From tips, tricks, and “How to” videos – to resources about how you can become a beauty industry professional. Find out more about Evergreen Beauty College.