Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating is a locally and owned and operated family business. We care about our customers and stand behind our work. Your comfort and safety are our top priorities.
“Dedicated to providing the highest quality, most professional services for your home and business with unsurpassed Value, Innovation and Integrity”.
Our Code of Ethics
We pursue Our Mission in our day-to-day business life through the following Principals, or “Code of Ethics”. Inside these are the answers to most of our practical every-day questions that we face & are sometimes challenged by. We have no intention of imposing our beliefs or values or mode of conduct on anyone in regard to their private life. However, when we are here as representatives of Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. we insist that we all must do our best to conduct ourselves and our business embracing the following…
- We will remember that our Customers are not an interruption or a bother regardless when they need us. The very reason we exist as a Company, it to serve them Day & Nite.
- We will pursue the highest standards with our design solutions and our services, in order to best protect our Customers and their investments.
- We will always serve our Customers as safely as conditions allow, and take whatever steps are necessary to protect life, limb and property.
- We will strive to provide our Customers with Services that are priced as reasonably as possible, while still enabling fair wages, benefits and profit.
- We embrace Honesty as the Best policy; so we will tell the Truth – regardless of the cost to us or our Customer.
- We will treat others like we would like to be treated if we were in their situation.
- We will stand behind what we do. When we give our word, we will keep it.
- We will always strive to act Justly and to love Mercy, and remember that ‘going the extra mile’ and forgiveness is a part of our business here.
- We will not overcome evil with evil, but instead strive to overcome evil with good.
- We will not “run down” our competition that has a ‘bad’ reputation, but instead strive to set an example and call everyone in our industry up to a higher standard.
- When we see the naive or the weak, we will not take advantage of them, nor stand silently by if we see others taking advantage of them. To the degree that we are able, we will defend their cause and will not compromise and lose sight of what is right and what is wrong.
- We always seek to provide a work environment that:
- …is centered on serving our clients,
- …is committed to training & education,
- …emphasizes respect for the individual,
- …encourages a family atmosphere & teamwork,
- …rewards innovation, dedication, professionalism and loyalty toward our Customers and our Mission.
- Finally, We Will Be Careful, because we believe we have been granted a stewardship by God, and entrusted with the responsibility of being in a place to help and serve people when often, they are in a very vulnerable situation.