I consider it an honor to join you in life and help you achieve your goals as you grow in your personal development. As a pastor, father, husband, and friend, I have had the opportunity to impact people’s lives in a tangible way. As a Christian, I believe the foundation for healing and change is ultimately found in a relationship with Jesus Christ. As a counselor, I have the opportunity and privilege to integrate an individual’s faith into the counseling process; drawing from personal faith and the foundation of Scripture as it applies to the journey of healing and change.
What I offer through Christian counseling
• A deep personal love of Jesus and dependence on the power of the Holy Spirit with an ability to practically apply Scripture and Biblical principles.
• The ability to listen to your concerns and at the same time listen to the Holy Spirit.
• A safe place to be genuine and real, offer grace, and a promise of trust.
• The capacity to love, value, and nurture others, as well as the strength to meet with you in the difficult areas of your life.
• The ability to challenge, confront, and offer corrective feedback with respect, humility, and dignity.