Do the work you love in a supportive Christian environment!
Enjoy an exciting career as a private practice professional Christian counselor without the risk of going it alone.
Working with Seattle Christian Counseling is about amplifying your effort. Starting a private practice can be a long and arduous process that can be fun and exciting.
Build your practice while enjoying:
- A strong and collaborative environment,
- Share in the wisdom of psychotherapists who have gone before you,
- A depth of clinical experience in integrating faith and professional mental health therapy,
- Prayer support from therapists who understand the demands of being in the work.
At Seattle Christian Counseling it is our goal to see our counselors thrive.
Do you have questions about how to start your own practice?
Do you find yourself wanting to take the leap but hesitant because of the risk?
Is it your dream to be transparent with your faith in your work?
Do you want to have more control about how you work and whom you see?
- An established and trusted name to build your career from,
- High visibility through our locally based powerful websites and radio marketing,
- Beautifully decorated professional offices,
- Supportive business tools for social networking,
- A chance to build a fulfilling career that could last a lifetime.
If you have a similar passion and dream of working in a supportive faith-based private practice setting then Seattle Christian Counseling might be right for you. We would love to hear from you!
We have openings at our current locations and are looking to expand to new neighborhoods throughout the greater Puget Sound area.
The following credentials are required at each location in Washington State:
Licensed Psychiatrist (MD)
Licensed Psychologist (PhD)
Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD)
Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT)
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA) – limited LMHCA openings
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate (LMFTA) – limited LMFTA openings
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Associate (LICSWA) – limited LICSW openings
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) with specialties in prescribing psychiatric medicines.
We are currently not structured to offer internships, but would be happy to hear from you once you are closer to graduation.