VISUAL CLUE to Help You WIN nearly $3,000!

UPDATE 7/3/2014: Jennifer won $3,255 for guessing "hitting pool ball with a pool stick"! To listen to the audio, click the play button above. You can also listen to previous winners' audio here!

What is that sound you hear on SPIRIT 105.3? As a SPIRIT Family Member, you are privy to special opportunities including a Secret Sound hint! We hope this helps you narrow down your guess and gets you that much closer to winning the piggy bank up for grabs with the SPIRIT Secret Sound.

Secret Sound Clue

1. TrinaN_8763 posted on 06/30/2014 12:28 PM
    Is it a microscopic view?
  2. RodelT posted on 06/30/2014 12:56 PM
    No matter how I try, I cannot seem to get through....I have a good guess and the picture looks like it! So, here's for anyone who'll be able to connect: I think the sound is when billiard balls are hitting each other. In the picture on the right is like the white ball just when it is about to hit a color ball.
    1. SuzanneT_0000 posted on 07/01/2014 01:29 PM
      @RodelT I agree! I thought the same thing after seeing the visual cue. It looks like a chalked up cue over the green of a pool table and the curve of the cue ball at the right. The sound to me sounds more like a ball going in a pocket than the balls hitting each other. Someone get through on the phone and make this guess--I'd love to hear someone else win big $$$!
  3. BeckyK_4 posted on 07/02/2014 01:55 PM
    I think it's boots or shoes dropping on the floor.
  4. 1nsyte posted on 07/02/2014 03:25 PM
    Ooh Ooh! Iknowitiknowitiknowit! I thought so in the car, and now I'm sure!
    1. DayanaM posted on 07/03/2014 08:20 AM
      @1nsyte What?
  5. GayleG_7584 posted on 07/03/2014 09:26 AM
    So the sound was won, but what was it??
    1. LovadaT posted on 07/03/2014 11:11 AM
      @GayleG_7584 Hitting pool balls with a pool stick.
  6. kianakeni posted on 08/17/2014 02:56 PM
    the guess wasn't won yet.
  • Verse of the Day - 11-27-2014

Hebrews 12:28-29 “Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.” Read More
  • Hope In The Midst Of The Holidays

I was originally thinking about writing about how grateful I am, heading into this holiday season, that my family and I have been so incredibly blessed in so many ways. We have been, and I am. But my friend’s situation got me thinking about how the sting of suffering, whether it’s physical, relational, or psychological, can be even more acute in a season when we have a cultural expectation of joy and happiness. Read More