Secret Sound: Linda won $3,465 for guessing...
16 1

UPDATE: Linda from Sammamish won $3,465! Find out what she's planning on doing with the prize, and the winning guess by clicking the play button!

What is that sound you hear on SPIRIT 105.3? As a SPIRIT Family Member, you are privy to special opportunities including a Secret Sound hint! We hope this helps you narrow down your guess and gets you that much closer to winning the piggy bank up for grabs with the SPIRIT Secret Sound.

secret sound clue

Categories:
Comments are closed.
  1. Jeannie Hanson posted on 04/30/2014 10:30 PM
    Is there a way to hear the sound through a computer? I have only heard it through my car radio and every secret sound sounds the same.............like a scratchy noise. I can't detect anything from it...........ever. :-(

Please let me know if it's possible to hear it differently.

Thank You, and I love your station. So does my 10 yr old grandson. The effects are wonderful and appreciated.

Jeannie Hanson
    1. KristinZ posted on 05/02/2014 04:03 PM
      @Jeannie Hanson Yes. If your browser is updated you should see a link to play the secret sound on the secret sound page.
    2. Webmaster posted on 05/08/2014 09:31 AM
      @Jeannie Hanson Hi Jeannie, thanks for listening! Per the contest rules, the Secret Sound is an on-air contest. You must be listening at the times of the contest to hear the sound. The only audio we post on the Secret Sound page is from the past winners. We do also post a visual clue occasionally for SPIRIT Family members that you can access on the Secret Sound page. You can stream the station from your computer, just click "Listen Live" at the top of the website. Hope this helps. Have a great day!
  2. LavernaH posted on 05/01/2014 12:20 AM
    Hi there SPIRIT 105.3 Team. I love your station! I'm a grandmother to three wonderful kids! My daughter and grandsons got me hooked on your station a few years ago.

When the boys and their sister spent the night at my house the boys would use SPIRIT 105.3 to go to sleep by. It worked for them. I was curious about the music and began listening. I discovered how their listening to SPIRIT 105.3 aided in getting them to a sound and restful sleep.

I to have trouble sleeping, worries sometimes surface while I'm trying to get some rest so a few months ago I turned on my home radio in my bedroom, selected your station and turned the volume to a comfortable level. My heart, soul and spirit feel joyful, relaxed or calm just listening to the spiritual songs about God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I haven't heard a song I haven't been touched by!

I keep the Station on now 24/7. It is on for me to fall asleep by and I keep it on all day long, so that I keep my spirit and heart on the Lord while I do my work around the house and while caring for my disabled husband.

When I go away from home or driving to go to worship serviceI turn on SPIRIT 105.3 in my car. I'm HOOKED!

Say I know this is a hard request for you to reply to but here goes: I'm from the Debbie Boone generation, however, anyway you could dig up and play "You Light Up my Life" the morning of May 9? It's just my 65th Birthday. No problem if you can't.

Do keep up the wonderful work. I want my husband to hear you one day.
    God Bless you!
    LavernaH
  3. EbonySharee posted on 05/02/2014 04:37 PM
    The Spirit rocks! My favorite song to listen to is The City Harmonic- Manifesto that song goes hard for Christ !!!! Lol
  4. Jackie71801 posted on 05/05/2014 12:47 PM
    How can I play the secret sound if the line is always busy?
    1. EbonySharee posted on 05/06/2014 07:46 AM
      @Jackie71801 You just have to keep calling. I get a ring sometimes and I've been "close...but no cigar", yet! Using two phones to call simultaneously might Too. ;-)
    2. Webmaster posted on 05/08/2014 09:32 AM
      @Jackie71801 Keep trying Jackie! You'll get through eventually. We hope to hear your guess soon!
  5. DebbieK_2 posted on 05/08/2014 01:49 PM
    I have managed to get ring-throughs a couple of times - but after about 20 rings, they go to voicemail. What does this mean? I am dialing the number they DJs say to call, are there some calls that get routed off to voice mail if you already have your designated caller?
  6. Sandra Lee posted on 06/29/2014 10:46 AM
    So this visual clue is obviously cropped out and posted.. but is the white apart of the clue or was it edited to cover up apart of the visual clue?
  • 2 Tim 3:16

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness Read More
  • Make The Call

“I need to call my friend and have lunch, it’s been way too long!” I think this and then forget. Does this ever happen to you? I regret this happening to me all too much in the past 7 years. Since I got married and had kids life is like one big tornado! My excuses are that I’m just too tired tonight, or I can’t because this week is crazy, my kids have too many activities, or my husband works a lot and I feel guilty taking the time, plus I just can’t spend the money. Any of these sound familiar? The thing is what if that person is no longer there to call? Read More