What Is That Sound?

Secret Sound Visual Clue #1

UPDATE (10/3/2013): Julie successfully guessed the Secret Sound, winning herself and her sister $3,675, as a "tooth brush brushing teeth!" Come back tomorrow to hear a new sound for your chance to win $105 or more!

What is that sound you hear on SPIRIT 105.3? As a SPIRIT Family Member, you are privy to special opportunities including a Secret Sound hint! We hope this helps you narrow down your guess and gets you that much closer to winning the piggy bank up for grabs with the SPIRIT Secret Sound.

enter image description here

1. PeggyD_2073 posted on 09/26/2013 12:53 PM
    I SO KNOW WHAT THE SECRET SOUND IS EVEN BEFORE THE VISUAL CLUE. I JUST WISH I COULD GET THROUGH THE PHONES LINES! MAYBE I WILL.......................
    1. AshleyA posted on 09/26/2013 01:21 PM
      @PeggyD_2073 i think it is masking tape am i right
    2. StarlaH posted on 09/27/2013 08:03 AM
      @PeggyD_2073 Good Luck. I'm still clueless!!!!
  2. KellyD_5456 posted on 09/27/2013 10:16 AM
    I hope you get through too! I try and try... but I do not think it would matter, every "secret sound" sounds the same to me! Ha! Good luck!! :)
  3. VickieS_7775 posted on 09/27/2013 12:51 PM
    I got through, but had not read the contest rules. I live in Florida and listen online every day. You must live in WA to participate. Seems like if I can listen, I should be able to play. Oh well, best of luck to all!!
  4. HeatherB_7878 posted on 09/27/2013 01:20 PM
    it just sounds like a jar full of change to meeeee!!! ha ha the clue dosent help me at all !!!
  5. GloryT posted on 09/27/2013 01:42 PM
    Would someone PLEASE guess "a receipt being printed" for me!!! I'm not able to get through but someone should get it! The visual clue confirms it...I've been convinced this is correct since the beginning!!!!!!
    1. CharmaineD posted on 09/30/2013 09:45 AM
      @GloryT I think you're on to something!
    2. JayneJ posted on 10/02/2013 07:19 AM
      @GloryT :/ I was gunna guess something else orinally but this sounded logical. Bummer. I need to learn to not doubt myself. i do that too much.
      ~God Bless
  6. TiffanyD_5907 posted on 09/27/2013 07:17 PM
    I think it has to do with dentist tools and that's all I'm going to say about that.
    1. KatF posted on 10/01/2013 05:29 PM
      @TiffanyD_5907 like hspeed drill?
  7. WendyH_5 posted on 10/02/2013 11:38 AM
    I think we need more clues. :) Come on Guys/ Gals at Spirit105.3..... We need more help here! This darn sound has me stumped. At this point I am just itching to find out what the heck it is!!
  8. ChrisK_8275 posted on 10/03/2013 04:15 PM
    So OK, the answer is brushing teeth. Congratulations to the girl who guessed it. I have a question and I can't get anybody to answer the phone in the station. What IS the visual clue??? I thought it looked like paper, but don't see the connection to brushing your teeth. Somebody help me.
    1. KATHLEENS_9323 posted on 10/03/2013 10:35 PM
      @ChrisK_8275 I never would have guessed it even with the visual clue. I thought the visual was drapes and the answer was opening or closing the drapes. I believe the visual is a microscopic look at a tooth brush.
  • The Pumpkin Parable

Every autumn I'm reminded of this parable when I see a pumpkin: "Being a human being is like being a pumpkin. God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off you. He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff-- including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc.Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts Read More