Season of Change Continues
7 1

Thank you for your emails and phone calls. SPIRIT 105.3 air personality Matt Case has announced today his acceptance of a position at another broadcast facility. The SPIRIT Family is thankful for Matt’s years of service to the ministry of CRISTA and KCMS, and we wish him nothing but God’s best in his new career endeavor.

We are happy to announce the appointment of Ana Kelly to join the SPIRIT 105.3 programming team. Ana will anchor the afternoon drive on SPIRIT 105.3, starting Monday 10/29.  Ana comes to us from Fisher Communications, where she has been a member of the morning show on STAR 101.5. A graduate of Washington State University with a BA in Broadcast Journalism, her on-air credentials also include television news reporting and news anchor. Ana is drawn to the SPIRIT family because of her heart for God and our mission to serve others. We encourage you to make it a point to listen to Ana in weekday afternoons. Please join us in welcoming Ana to the SPIRIT Family through the SPIRIT 105.3 Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/spirit1053.

1. JillH_4 posted on 10/26/2012 02:10 PM
    We love you and will miss you Matt!
  2. JulieD_8498 posted on 10/26/2012 07:02 PM
    I just heard the devastating news!!!! I will miss Matt Case in the afternoons. Good luck Matt! You have brought sunshine into my life since I've move to Washinton. God Bless!!!
  3. ChrisA_2 posted on 10/27/2012 02:43 PM
    We will miss you Matt, God bless you. So sad to hear you are leaving.
  4. antiquek9 posted on 10/29/2012 04:02 PM
    Welcome Ana. Its a great match hearing you on Spirit. Shine in God's glory. A most avid fan!
  5. tns697 posted on 10/30/2012 04:00 PM
    Loved listning to Matts joyfull spirit. Will miss you. Good luck and God bless.
  6. ChristinaE_2 posted on 11/06/2012 02:01 PM
    Have loved listening to you Matt, I will definitely miss you. Good luck in all of your endeavors! May God Bless you richly! <3
  7. MarloL posted on 12/07/2012 10:00 AM
    Change in our lives is inevitable for sure... sorry to see such awesome, inspirational, faith building voices leave :-( .... I know it takes time to adjust to new things and trust that our new Spirit people will in time become a part of our lives we lean on and look forward to to stir our hearts and eyes towards God and away from road rage ;-)

One thing I'd like to mention is that I have been really disappointed in the Christmas music that is being played this year as it seems to be more like that which I can hear on secular stations with a little bit of the good stuff that sings praises of a holy child. I've always appreciated the deep spiritual impact of the Christmas songs Spirit broadcasts as opposed to the Santa glorified ones -- can we hear more of those and less of the others?
  • The Killer Bees Are Coming

When I was a kid, I vividly remember conversations with the other boys in the neighborhood about the killer bee swarm that was growing by the day, migrating from somewhere exotic toward the U.S., and that within 5 years, we’d all be defending our lives daily to avoid succumbing to the swarm that Read More