A little more about me…

First, thank you for allowing me to be on this journey with you! I am so humbled and blessed to be a part of the SPIRIT 105.3 family.

I have been in broadcasting for nearly 20 years. I got my first radio gig in Sun Valley, Idaho when I was 22. It was the best time of my life! I was a ski instructor by day and got to play DJ at night. It was a dream come true and I knew in that moment I had found my calling.

I always had this gift of connecting with people. I could talk to anyone anywhere!  I guess that comes from being the daughter of a military guy. My Dad served in the Army for 20 years.  We lived in a lot of different places during his service: Oklahoma, Massachusetts, Germany and Florida. Eventually when Dad retired we settled here in my Mother’s hometown, Seattle.  Of all the cities we lived in, Seattle is the most beautiful and dearest to my heart! It MAY have something to do with being born here too! ;-)

My journey to SPIRIT began after my life took an amazing turn.  In 2008 I met my wonderful husband Blake. It wasn’t long after that we were blessed with two baby girls pretty much back to back! Yes, marriage and two pregnancies in 5 years!  When God decides to carry out his plans for us, He does not hold back. I always had a relationship with the Lord but didn’t really understand what walking with Jesus meant.  I was in church one Sunday a couple of years ago when our Pastor was talking about the “Parable of Talents,” (Matthew 25:14-28) in which 3 servants were each given special gifts.  I learned in that sermon that God blessed each and every one of us with different talents and abilities. But the bigger lesson was that God expects us to put those talents to good use. We shouldn’t hide them and keep them to ourselves as two of the servants did, but instead we should use our gifts and abilities to glorify God.

That is why I wanted to work here. I love what CRISTA represents, "Loving God by Serving People." SPIRIT 105.3 is where I am meant to be. I am so very grateful that I get to share this wonderful journey in the company of Christ with you.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive and inheritance from the Lord as a reward.  It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

~Colossians 3:23-24

Blessings,

~Ana Kelly

1. LoisZ posted on 11/16/2012 07:51 AM
    Welcome to the best radio station in the world, This station help me keep connected to Jesus. Songs come on that I need,. It's happened too many times to be a co-incidence. I call it a God-incidence because He always knows what we need every moment.
    Psalm 91:2.4
    Lois
    1. Ana K posted on 03/15/2013 12:15 AM
      @LoisZ Amen Lois! He is in charge and working for our good. :)
  2. SueV_0870 posted on 11/16/2012 04:51 PM
    So excited to turn radio on in my car this afternoon and hear Ana's voice. I knew it was her before she even told her name. I was a long time listener and faithful contest player on another local station station and was a fan of Ana. A couple of years ago, I started listening to SPIRIT weekday mornings, then the music countdown on weekends. Now retired, SPIRIT is my "regular" station.

So excited to listen to Ana on a regular basis!!!
    1. Ana K posted on 03/15/2013 12:14 AM
      @SueV_0870 Can you tell....I just got my log in password! ;) I just wanted to respond and let you know how touched I am by your friendship. Thank you Sue.....so happy to hear SPIRIT is your regular station. We are blessed to have you in the 105.3 family. Much joy and love to you and your family!
  3. ChrisC_15 posted on 10/15/2013 08:58 PM
    Hi Ana!
    Thank you for making my drive home from work a pleasure. The music helps me unwind from my day of work and constantly reminds me of God's presence. This evening you mentioned a video you would post that had the Seahawks highlighted in. I was looking forward to watching and sharing it with my two boys who play football. Unfortunately I cannot locate it. Can you please point me in the right direction or tell me the name of the video so I know what to look up. Thank you so much!
    God Bless!
    Chris :)
  4. Darrin posted on 12/06/2013 07:50 AM
    Is Sam Kelly your sister?
  • Opa! Time To Find That Passport!

SPIRIT 105.3 is heading to the Greek islands to retrace the footsteps of the Apostle Paul. Your bible will come to life as we explore the ancient land where Paul made missionary journeys. I have never been to Greece so I’m very excited to share this amazing journey with you. I’m brushing up on the Greek language as we speak. ;-) Read More