How Can We Continue to Uplift and Encourage You?

THANK YOU! Last week, over 555 of you said “Yes!” to financially supporting the music and ministry of SPIRIT 105.3. Because of your generosity, we can continue to uplift and encourage you, your family and friends.

Your ongoing support is what keeps the music going, the commercials family-friendly, and most of all, continues to transform lives as we all serve God by loving people.

From all of us here at SPIRIT 105.3, Thank YOU. If you weren’t able to partner with us last week and would like to, you can still do so – click here!

-Sarah

1. SandraC_5 posted on 10/19/2012 05:13 PM
    Just wondering Sarah, What happened to Tom? It was always, Tom and Sarah in the afternoon. It seems like I had vacation, and when I came back, everything was different. : /
  2. MaryB posted on 10/20/2012 04:20 PM
    Yes, with all the recent changes, Scott & Sam etc,. I wanted to know what's going on with Tom as well.

Thanks.
  3. Webmaster posted on 10/23/2012 11:32 AM
    Hi Mary,
    Thanks for asking! Tom is still here with SPIRIT 105.3! Tom has transitioned from on-air to behind the scenes but he is in the office less so he can spend more time with his family.
  4. HeatherB_5 posted on 10/24/2012 03:23 PM
    I'm so disappointed with all the changes at Spirit...I know that things can't stay the same forever but it seems like you all did too much at one time! I miss Scott, Sam, Tom and the regular programming. It's hard to get used to the different voices, personalities.
  5. DaraG posted on 10/26/2012 09:43 PM
    Yes, SO. MANY. CHANGES.
    Any updates from Scott or Sam?
    Amy sounds so much like Sam
    I hope Sarah and Martha aren't planning an exodus
  6. TeresaM_8 posted on 11/01/2012 08:32 AM
    I enjoy listening to all the wonderful music that is played and all the uplifting comments people make about how the Lord is working in their lives. My family could use some prayer right now. My sister is mentally ill and is being charged with murder. We need prayer that she will be placed in a mental hospital to pay for her actions, for the family that lost a loved one, and for my mom because of the guilt she is feeling for what my sister did. Thank you so much for your ongoing and uplifting music and sharing your lives with us everyday.

Also, where is Matt?
  7. Webmaster posted on 11/01/2012 10:13 AM
    Hi Teresa,
    Thank you for your kind words. We're so sorry to hear about your family situation. You are in our prayers. Also, you can read about Matt's new adventure by going to this link: http://www.spirit1053.com/updates/story.aspx?ID=1798281
  • Verse of the Day - 12-20-2014

Isaiah 41:10 "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Read More
  • Opa! Time To Find That Passport!

SPIRIT 105.3 is heading to the Greek islands to retrace the footsteps of the Apostle Paul. Your bible will come to life as we explore the ancient land where Paul made missionary journeys. I have never been to Greece so I’m very excited to share this amazing journey with you. I’m brushing up on the Greek language as we speak. ;-) Read More