How Can We Continue to Uplift and Encourage You?

THANK YOU! Last week, over 555 of you said “Yes!” to financially supporting the music and ministry of SPIRIT 105.3. Because of your generosity, we can continue to uplift and encourage you, your family and friends.

Your ongoing support is what keeps the music going, the commercials family-friendly, and most of all, continues to transform lives as we all serve God by loving people.

From all of us here at SPIRIT 105.3, Thank YOU. If you weren’t able to partner with us last week and would like to, you can still do so – click here!

-Sarah

1. SandraC_5 posted on 10/19/2012 05:13 PM
    Just wondering Sarah, What happened to Tom? It was always, Tom and Sarah in the afternoon. It seems like I had vacation, and when I came back, everything was different. : /
  2. MaryB posted on 10/20/2012 04:20 PM
    Yes, with all the recent changes, Scott & Sam etc,. I wanted to know what's going on with Tom as well.

Thanks.
  3. Webmaster posted on 10/23/2012 11:32 AM
    Hi Mary,
    Thanks for asking! Tom is still here with SPIRIT 105.3! Tom has transitioned from on-air to behind the scenes but he is in the office less so he can spend more time with his family.
  4. HeatherB_5 posted on 10/24/2012 03:23 PM
    I'm so disappointed with all the changes at Spirit...I know that things can't stay the same forever but it seems like you all did too much at one time! I miss Scott, Sam, Tom and the regular programming. It's hard to get used to the different voices, personalities.
  5. DaraG posted on 10/26/2012 09:43 PM
    Yes, SO. MANY. CHANGES.
    Any updates from Scott or Sam?
    Amy sounds so much like Sam
    I hope Sarah and Martha aren't planning an exodus
  6. TeresaM_8 posted on 11/01/2012 08:32 AM
    I enjoy listening to all the wonderful music that is played and all the uplifting comments people make about how the Lord is working in their lives. My family could use some prayer right now. My sister is mentally ill and is being charged with murder. We need prayer that she will be placed in a mental hospital to pay for her actions, for the family that lost a loved one, and for my mom because of the guilt she is feeling for what my sister did. Thank you so much for your ongoing and uplifting music and sharing your lives with us everyday.

Also, where is Matt?
  7. Webmaster posted on 11/01/2012 10:13 AM
    Hi Teresa,
    Thank you for your kind words. We're so sorry to hear about your family situation. You are in our prayers. Also, you can read about Matt's new adventure by going to this link: http://www.spirit1053.com/updates/story.aspx?ID=1798281
  • Verse of the Day – 07/24/2014

Psalm 119:1-2 “Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.” Read More