Ever feel like you were given a second chance?
Last weekend, while Joel and I cooked in the kitchen, Olivia was next to us the whole time,"helping." Then, she left for a few minutes to watch a cartoon. In that three minute span, a glass baking dish on our stovetop exploded. I don't mean shattered - I mean EXPLODED - everywhere. It would have been right at her eye level had she still been next to us. Still praising God today as I replay it in my mind. He protected her that night and I'll never forget it.
I woke up the next day with a new perspective. Little things that were bothering me before just didn’t matter as much anymore.