Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing SPIRIT Family account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
An Evening With Switchfoot and the Premiere of Their New Film
Switchfoot fans are going to see a special screening of the 80-minute film, serving as the opening act for an intimate live show. This will be like no Switchfoot show you've ever seen!
FADING WEST TRAILER The official trailer for Fading West lets you dive a bit deeper into our journey last year, following us through amazing adventures, inspiring places and some heartbreaking struggles. This is still just a taste of what's to come, though, and we absolutely can't wait to share the full-length version with you this fall!
“From the shore of the ocean is forever, it's a beautiful dangerous place, music is tied to the sea, born from the struggle, looking for hope, because hope belongs in the dark places," the trailer begins. View the trailer here:
If you added parking to your Moore Theatre ticket purchase, you will receive a Third and Stewart Garage parking receipt along with your tickets, either in the mail or at the Moore Theatre will call window. Here is what you need to know:
1. The Third and Stewart garage is open twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
2. You can park up to three (3) hours prior to the event start time and up to four (4) hours after the event (10 hours maximum).
3. The Third and Stewart garage is located one block south of the Moore Theatre. Enter between 2nd & 3rd Avenue on Stewart Street. The garage clearance is 6'10".
4. Take an entry ticket at the machine to open the gate and park your car. Keep your original entry ticket with you. You will need it when you return to your vehicle.
5. You will also need the parking receipt that comes with your Moore Theatre tickets. (Again, you will either receive these in the mail or at Moore Theatre will call.)
6. Check in with the security guard stationed in the 3rd Avenue lobby of the parking garage to exchange your parking receipt for a pay voucher. You can do this when you first arrive or when you return from the show, as long as you have your parking receipt with you. You can NOT use the Moore Theater receipt in the pay machine. You must get a voucher from the security guard for this.
There is no cashier at the actual exit gates; if you do not first exchange your Moore Theater parking receipt for a voucher with the security guard, you will be required to pay for parking again.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.