Husbands & Wives…
Are you looking for a way to include God in your marriage?
Apply for your Spring 2013 Lutheran Marriage Encounter Weekend at www.GodLovesMarriage.org April 26-28 Seattle Area (apply by April 13)
A Lutheran Marriage Encounter Weekend has something in it for every married couple.
What you get out of a Lutheran Marriage Encounter Weekend will depend largely on where you are at in your relationship on the Weekend you go.
You will get whatever it is you need at that point in time.
In the Parable of the Sower, Jesus talks about the rich soil. The rich soil has many different nutrients in it.
The plant draws out the nutrients it needs at any given point in time.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter can provide some of the rich soil your marriage needs to bear fruit "a hundred or sixty or thirty fold."
Some of the "nutrients" that couples draw from Marriage Encounter Weekends are:
• Deeper Intimacy
• Getting back on an up-beat
• God, Spirituality – God is on your team!
• Family Life – husbands & wives are the foundation of the family
• Facing tough times together
• Understanding & being understood
• More joy, zest & passion
• Enrichment – a tune up for your marriage
• The special gift of yourself for your spouse
• A structured weekend away to really focus on each other without distractions
Please see the www.GodLovesMarriage.org website for more complete details.
Event Admission Fee (if any): $45 application fee
Event Sponsor: Worldwide Marriage Encounter Affiliate
Phone Number: (206) 522-6849
Web Site: http://www.GodLovesMarriage.org
Public Email: firstname.lastname@example.org