Enter to WIN a Family Package for 2 adults and 2 youth to the BRAND NEW Bellevue Zip Line! Their Grand Opening is April 5-6 from 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Join the fun at the lowest rates in the Puget Sound for exciting, supervised, safe zip lines of up to 80 feet high and 458 feet long!
OK, here are more details about the courses:
• 6 (and a half!) zip lines ranging from 76 to 458 feet in length (the half-line is an exit zip to get riders back to the ground).
• 2 suspension bridges; the longest is 54 feet long.
• The highest zip line and platform is 80 feet off the ground.
• Riders will travel at speeds up to 35 mph. Actual speed depends on a riders weight and weather conditions.
• The Bellevue Zip Tour will operate April through October with varying schedules by season:
* April through June—Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
* June through August—open daily
* September through October—Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
• Tours: 9am, 10:30am, 12noon, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm (Sundays start at 10:30am)
• Most tours are approximately 2 to 2.5 hr. long; depending on group size and weather conditions.
• Each tour can accommodate up to 10 riders, plus two, certified guides.
• Riders must be at least 9 years old and weigh between 60 - 275 pounds. Riders 9 – 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Each adult can accompany two youth.
• Inclusive and accessible accommodations are available by request.
• Northwest Teambuilding is the Certified Course Operator
• Participants are supervised at all times by well-qualified professional guides.
• Participants wear a harness with two lanyards connected to a safety cable, trolleys have handles so riders don’t need to put hands near the cable, platforms have approach ramps for standing arrivals.
• The course undergoes regular safety inspections.
For even more information, please visit our website: www.bellevueziptour.com
*Please note: For the opening weekend, pre-registration is strongly encouraged to ensure a spot!