Dec 4th - 8th, 2013
Washington State Fair and Events Center in Puyallup
* Free Parking
* Step back in time to a classic Victorian village filled with 560 shops.
* Relax in the wine garden and taste wines by the glass, wine flights and specialty foods and chocolate.
* All concerts and shows at the Festival are Free with admission!
* Take photos with Santa, ride the Christmas Carousel and savor all the holiday treats!
* The areas largest Christmas show and a Northwest holiday tradition for over 25 years!
Open Wed – Sun.: Wed-Thurs 10am to 8pm, Fri - Sat 10am to 9pm, Sunday 10am to 6pm
All shows at A Victorian Country Christmas are Free with admission!
Professional entertainment in two beautiful Venues. Holiday Jubilee Theater and Victorian Christmas Opry Theater
Step back in time and enjoy a Victorian village filled with 560 stores! Find jewelry, art, tools, ornaments, decorations, home décor, clothing, fragrances, toys and hundreds of other gift ideas for everyone on her list. Enjoy the lights and beautiful décor as you shop til’ you drop!
Whisper wishes in Santa’s ear at Santa Photo Memories! Create fun art projects! Enjoy a Christmas Carousel ride, a horse drawn carriage ride, or hop aboard the Santa Tram! Visit the Victorian Opry Theater or the Holiday Jubilee Theater and enjoy the Singing Nativity featuring 100 voices, professional stage shows and concerts!
Enjoy gourmet food and wine at our Wine Garden during your stay at A Victorian Country Christmas and bring specialty items home for the holidays. Taste Chocolate and other sweet treats, dips, marinades, recipes, baked goods, wine and more! Exciting food ideas, recipes, and taste treats are waiting for you at A Victorian Country Christmas!
More Information: CLICK HERE