What is Luminasia?
• Chinese lantern-making with a 21st century twist at the Washington State Fairgrounds in Puyallup
• Two acres with larger-than-life Chinese lanterns depicting an “East Meets West” theme
• 50,000 lights used to create a breathtaking nighttime attraction
• Iconic Washington features include a 60’ Space Needle, ferry, totem poles, apple orchards, daffodil fields, sea life under the Narrows Bridge including an Orca whale and much more
• Iconic Eastern features include pagodas, a dragon boat, a bridge over the reflection pond, water lilies, and much more.
• Fridays – Sundays, Sept. 27-29, Oct. 4-6 and Oct. 11-13.
• Opens at 6:00 p.m. and last entry is at 11:00 p.m.
• Ideal event for the whole family. Click to learn more!
Plus you'll have 6 tickets for the South Sound Womens Show
All the things that women love under one roof! This event is for women of all ages! Enjoy pampering, entertainment, shopping and even a wine garden (for 21 and over)!
October 26 from 10am to 6pm
October 27 from 11am to 5pm
At the Tacoma Dome Expo Hall.
Tickets on sale now thru Ticket Master!