The Harlem Globetrotters and SPIRIT 105.3 Radio want to know how your children define character. In 100 words or less, have your children write a short essay on what having character means to them and who they feel displays strong character. All entries will be voted on by SPIRIT listeners (be sure to get your friends and family to go online to vote!). The school with the winning essay will win a visit from one of the Harlem Globetrotters (at your school!), a poster with the winning essay and school name at Key Arena during the February 18th Harlem Globetrotters game, and an autographed ball and photograph for your school’s trophy case.
ALL participating schools will be eligible for a special school discount of $20 per ticket!
- Parents can submit entries for their children.
- Please include your child's grade and school.
- Deadline for entries is January 18th at noon.
- A selection of finalists will be posted for voting on January 19th.
- The winner will be chosen on January 25th at noon.
- Key Arena in Seattle
- Monday, February 18th, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (President's Day)
- For groups of 10 or more, contact Steven Kargol at Kargol@harlemglobetrotters.com?
- Watch a clip of the Globetrotters in action here!