Thank you for joining us today. Here are a few things your friends and family may be chatting about. Thanks to our news sponsor, Fischer Plumbing. Integrity and skill is more than a motto at Fischer Plumbing…..it’s lived out daily by the entire staff…..one more reason why “the plumber Seattle loves” is Fischer Plumbing!
- Today Mayor Durkin is going to unveil how she’s going to spend more than $11 million to help the homeless. Part of that plan is to build tiny homes.
- Amazon shareholders meeting in Fremont neighborhood where they are likely going to talk about the head tax.
- You know the old saying, “Sticks & stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.” Many of us know that is not true and Rosanne Barr is feeling the weight of her words this morning. ABC has canceled the Rosanne show after she tweeted a racially charged message. ABC says this is not in line with who we are. Rosanne has since apologized.
- It’s a game changer for one football player…Kansas City Chiefs player received his degree from medical school. According to news reports around the country, he is the first NFL player to become a doctor. According to our listeners and Seahawks fans, that’s not actually true. Dan Dornick who played for the Seahawks in 80’s also received his doctorate degree.
- A firefighter became a dog’s best friend. It was a hairy situation when a sweet doggy was trapped on the roof of a Maine home. As the captain of the firehouse rescued him, the sweet boy gave him a big sloppy wet kiss. So sweet!