It’s no secret that the weather can get a bit dreary in the Winter months. However, we also know the rain has to come to bring us the glorious budding, blooming and growing that happens in the Spring. To pep up your heart and get you excited, we’ve put together 5 things you need to start looking forward to. Brush off the gloom – fun here we come!
- We noticed today that Tulip Town is for sale. Do you love enjoying the Tulip festival year after year? Perhaps it is your calling to do it yourself. The big question…what if you were to plant something else? When do we have to start planting? Check out the listing for fun (or for real!).
- Summer Camp. Did you know now is the time to start thinking about summer camps for your kids. I know, it hurts our heads too. BUT, thinking about summer camp does get us excited for new summer adventures. Check out CRISTA Camps this year! You’ll love it.
- How great will your selfie look in Times Square? Thats where we kick off our Heritage of America Tour – all the landmarks you’ve wanted to see, but haven’t had the time to plan the trip. Leave the boring details up to us! We’ve posted the full itinerary, which includes meals and lodging and transportation. Stops include the Smithsonian, Arlington National Memorial and the brand new Museum of the Bible! Sign up now!
- Music! The Rock & Worship Roadshow is returning in March! Only $10! Get a fast pass and you won’t need to wait in line. Who’s in?? Nothing like a concert to get the blood pumping and joy bubbling over!
- Evening at the Well is returning in March to fill your heart with encouragement. Girls, this one is for you and is a great evening to take for yourself. Join us along with JJ Heller and MOPS CEO, Mandy Arioto, for an uplifting evening. Invite a girlfriend and snag your tickets today!
2018 is here and we are excited for what it has to offer. Join us as we look forward to what is coming! What things will make it into your plans??