Will you join us in spreading Christmas joy and hope? We are putting together the Largest Christmas Card for those touched by the Amtrak Train derailment and we want your help!
Here is how you can participate! (Pick any one of these ideas)
- Ask your kids to color a Christmas picture.
- Write out a prayer for the families affected.
- Take a photo in front of your Christmas tree with the words “Get Well Soon” or other well wishes you want to share.
- Your own creative idea
Post your photo, prayer and well-wishes to our Facebook page thread or use the #LargestChristmasCard on Instagram or Twitter. If you aren’t able to participate via social media, feel free to send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included. We will work to deliver the messages to those impacted. You may also include messages for first responders as well.
Other ways you can help:
- Give blood. Details.
- Practice patience. Roadways will be extra busy and hectic this week and next week. Be patient. If you are in a delay, take time to pray.
- Pray. Lift up those affected, their families, first responders and investigators as they seek to find answers.
Thank you for joining with us to bring joy, hope and love to our community. Together we can make a difference!