The Bite of Seattle is one of my most favorite events. I remember when it was in Green Lake. Kid you not. It has grown so much they have to secure Seattle Center for all the great Pacific NW chefs. One of my ALL TIME favorite features of The Bite is called “The Alley!” Here are a list of my other favorite Bites too.
- It’s Greek To Me – Gyros or Falafel Combo with Fries Hummus & Pita
- New Orleans Cookery – Alligator on a Stick (Red Beans & rice w/ smoked sausage & ham) – I love teasing my kids with this one!!
- Warthog – Smoked Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwich (Warthog pulled pork slider)
- Kaleenka – Piroshky – Beef & Cheese, Smoked Salmon, Veggie (1/2 size potato & cheese piroshky)
- Mac & Cheese Whaaaaaaaat –Various Assortments of Mac & Cheese Bowls including Bacon, Tator Tot, Lobster & Deep Fried (Small Bowl of Mac & Cheese)
- Corn Roasters – Roasted Corn on the Cob with Assorted Toppings
- Fisher Fair Scones – Scones w/ Butter & Jam
- Biringer Farm – Strawberry Shortcake
- Deano’s Grill – Deep fried oreos
- Hula Girl Shaved ice – Shaved ice
- Noi Thai Cuisine – Signature Fried Shrimp Cakes (Tod Mun Goong) with Secret Plum Sauce
- Levitate Gastropub – Campanella Pasta Four Cheese Mac n’ Cheese with Truffle & Parmeasan Panko Crust
- Salty’s on Alki Beach – Seafood Cocktail: Octopus, Prawn & Scallop with Sweet & Spicy Pico, Avocado & Tortilla Chips
- Hurry Curry of Tokyo – Authentic Tokyo Curry with Ground Beef and Veggies over Japanese White Rice
- Ten Mercer – Pancetta Wrapped, Almond Stuffed Date deep fried then dipped in Bulgarian Fetta & Balsamic Reduction
- Conscious Eatery – Southwest Salad with Sharp Cheddar, Corn, Beans & Tortilla Strips with Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Blazing Bagels Bake Shop – Salted Caramel Fudge Brownies
I’m hungry just thinking about all this amazing food. I can’t wait! Get the full scoop on the Bite of Seattle Website. Do you love the Bite of Seattle? Tell us your faves!