What are your favorite ways to enjoy the 4th of July holiday? Are you a backyard BBQ type of family or an all-day city festival goer? Either way, there are fun ways to celebrate for everyone. Here are a few ways we rounded up and we’d love to hear your favorites as well.
Check out this great list of Seattle area events, fairs and festivals.
Here are some festivals by city. Fireworks are going on after dark!
- Bellevue – Downtown Park 10:05 p.m.
- Des Moines – Marina 10:20 p.m.
- Edmonds – Civic Stadium 10 p.m.
- Everett – Port Gardner Bay 10:20 p.m.
- Federal Way – Celebration Park 10:15 p.m.
- Kent – Lake Meridian Park 10 p.m.
- Kirkland – Marina Park 10:15 p.m.
- Lakewood – Joint Base Lewis-McChord 10 p.m.
- Newcastle – Lake Boren Park 10 p.m.
- Renton – Coulon Park 10 p.m.
- SeaTac – Angle Lake Park 10 p.m.
- Seattle – Lake Union 10:20 p.m. BIG!
- Tacoma – Ruston Way 10:10 p.m. BIG!
- Tukwila – Fort Dent Park 10 p.m.
Tacoma Freedom Fair and Airshow features 7 music stages, food booths, beer gardens, an air show, and fireworks at 10:10 p.m. on the Ruston Way Waterfront. Donation requested.
And, for those of you who would rather have your own backyard get together or quiet family night (well, as quiet as a night full of neighborhood fireworks can be) then you may want to keep these tasty barbecue dishes ready to serve.
Have a wonderful, safe 4th of July! Let freedom ring!