I love planning fun activities with my family, however, sometimes it can get pretty spendy planning for a family of 4. With tickets to a show, some food or drinks and or any other miscellaneous expenses, you can be talking a ton of money before you even begin. Thankfully, we have a little something called the SPIRIT e-Auction to help you save some money. This week there are a ton of family fun activities that you’ll want to check out.
1. Evergreen City Ballet – Enjoy the Nutcracker with your family. This would be such a festive night out.
2. Festival of Trees – This festival of trees is so impactful. Have you ever wondered what happens when a family can’t afford their medical bills after a sudden or life-altering diagnoses? Attend a holiday event and make a difference in these families’ lives.
3. Harlem Globetrotters – Do you have a basketball fan in the family? Then you will want to take them to this? It is a fantastic show!
4. Icicle Village – A getaway sounds fun to Leavenworth this winter. Snag this great deal and you can experience winter with the charm of this Bavarian village.
5. Pump It Up – Do you have some kids that need to get their energy out? Don’t miss out on this package! Pump it Up is so fun!
6. Roos World of Discovery – This Montessori inspired play area has a ton of fun activities. While all children and families are welcome, this play space is specifically designed for children with developmental delays, sensory processing disorders, medical issues, introverts or kids who do better with less noise and large crowds.
7. Wing Luke Museum – The whole family will enjoy exploring the Asian Pacific American history, art, culture and contemporary issues at the Wing Luke Museum.
8. Model Train Festival – Do you have a train lover in the house? Don’t miss out on this train festival. This museum-wide event for families, railroad buffs and model train enthusiasts showcases the most spectacular and detailed model railroad scenes in the Pacific Northwest – including the largest permanent model train layout in Washington
9. Time 4 Kidz – This place is great. childcare, birthday parties and fun activities are what they are all about. Need some to yourself but don’t have childcare options? These guys can help you out. Drop in!
10. Warm Beach – I love the Lights of Christmas. There is not a lot as magical as kids with they see Christmas lights. I love the excitement on their faces. This is a must do activity every Christmas for my family.
I love that the SPIRIT e-Auction can put some of these items into reach. We have hundreds of great items to choose from so pop over today to start shopping.
And, now…Paul with our Breaking Auction News Network Announcement.