Sure, the weekend is going to be stormy, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun. Keep this list handy in case the power goes out! Do you have things you do as a family?
1. Build a fort in the living room and camp out. This is fun. Add a fire (in the fireplace!) and some marshmallows and hot dogs for the full effect.
2. Glow sticks! You can make it a dance party!
3. Fairy Jars -You’ll have to pick up a few supplies for this one but they are so pretty!
4. Shadow Puppets
5. Go to a store or restaurant that has a generator. Ha. Okay, that isn’t one to do in the house, but maybe you just need a break. It’s okay!
6. Experiment by cooking all the defrosting frozen foods on the grill. How creative can you be!?
7. Invite the neighbors over for a ‘bring all your foods that need to be eaten before they go bad’ potluck. You can play boardgames or sit around and chat.
8. Flashlight hide and seek. This could get really fun.
9. Glow color crayons or other glowing type of craft would be super fun.
10. Be together. Just sit and share life.