I love to save money. Some may call me ‘cheap’ but I prefer ‘smart spender.’ So, I’m going to give you a little insight into a fun way you can save big on summer fun for the family. Have you guessed it yet? I’ll make it easy for you.
I can’t help it. I love telling people about saving. In fact, in my Bible study group just this last week I had some friends who had NEVER HEARD OF THIS AUCTION. I realized I need to talk about it even more! I want everyone to know about this and save money.
So, here are some of my favorite summer activities for the family this summer up for bid THIS WEEK!
1. Bellevue Zip Tours – Lots of packages available for large groups or small. This is just a fun outing. Located in Bellevue, you don’t have to go far to experience this challenge course & zip tour. Try it out!
2. Digipen Project Fun -You guys, this looks like a COOL PROGRAM. It starts as young as first grade and you get some really cool hands on experience in video grame programming, art, animation, game design, engineering, music and sound design.
3. Lakeside Bible Camp – From family camp to boys and girls camp, there is something for everyone from Lakeside.
4. CRISTA Camps – CRISTA Camps is located at Island Lake & Miracle Ranch and is an awesome camp experience. If you are still looking for camp for your son or daughter, don’t miss this one.
5. Creation Festival 2016 – Did you know you can get a killer deal on VIP Creation tickets? This is a seriously fun concert outing and includes camping as well. FUN FUN FUN!
6. Evergreen Spepedway – Have you been out to the races yet? It’s a super fun family outing. We’ve got all sorts of ticket packs available. This would make a fun youth group outing too!
7. Mt. Rainier Railroad & Logging Museum – My family and I went to this last summer and it was a great day trip. The kids loved riding on the trail and watching the scenery.
8. Shock & Awe Fireworks – I love the 4th of July. I love watching fireworks. And, now you can have some fun of your own with Shock & Awe. Save big on these fireworks bundles!
9. Pedalheads Bike Camps – This camp is great for kids ages 2 -12. Washington is so bike friendly. Get your child up to speed on bike safety and skills so you can enjoy some bike riding this summer!
We hope this helps you create a fun, memorable summer for the family. We’re here to save you money. We know budgets can be tight and we strive to bring you items that will really benefit your family. Check out the auction today and start saving!