SPIRIT 105.3 is heading to Wild Waves Theme Park in Federal Way for a day of twists, turns, and splashes with their Family Field Trips, presented by Applebee’s. On Wednesday, July 29th, from 10-Noon save $15 off the price of a general admission ticket by printing off the coupon from the event listing found HERE or by downloading our free SPIRIT Mobile App.
*NEW* MoneyBands are available so that you don’t have to carry your wallet around the park. Preload your MoneyBand with cash or a credit card and just scan to make a purchase. Wear it on rides and slides, anywhere you go around the park! MoneyBands are available at the Front Gate Ticket Booth, Will Call & Guest Relations. Not valid for Parking, games, or at the arcade.
Things you can do with a day at Wild Waves Theme Park:
- Stay dry with amusement rides or cool off from the heat with water slides
- Do you enjoy roller coasters? The Wild Thing allows you to ride the coaster twice, and turns upside down 3 times, while the wooden coaster Timberhawk is a fan favorite with speeds reaching up to 60 MPH.
- Kiddie Land features rides for children of any size! Some are meant for parents and kids, while others are meant for just the kids to enjoy.
- Hooks Lagoon: The perfect place for Little Pirates to climb on a 3-story treehouse of FUN. Featuring 7 diferent slides, squirting water cannons and endless waterfalls.
- Try out the newest attraction, Dew Slides. A single or double innertube ride with endless twists, turns, and dips these slides make for a SPLASHING good adventure!
- Bring a group and try out the Zooma Falls – Slide with up to 4 people on one innertube. Twist, turn and curve before plunging through a waterfall into the splash!
- Grab a tube and get ready to relax with the Konga Lazy River. Soak up the sun and floag through the river with gentle rapids that move you around.
What’s your favorite attraction at Wild Waves Theme Park?