Revel in the magic of Italy on this 10-day tour that explores the cities of Rome, Florence, Siena, Venice, Assisi, Perugia and Milan. Travel the Tuscan and Umbrian countryside, exploring medieval hill towns and visiting the birthplace of St. Francis, Assisi. Discover the masterpieces of the Renaissance in Florence and see hot glass transformed into exquisite art on Murano Island. Linger in Venice for two nights before ending your journey in Milan.
You may have questions that will help determine whether or not to travel to Italy with Amy and SPIRIT 105.3. Hopefully the answers to the questions below will encourage you to join the tour. We’d love to experience this exciting, life-changing journey to Italy with you!
If you have additional questions, please contact Collette Toll Free at 1.800.852.5655 Ext: 3383
Why travel to Italy?
- Spiritually impactful
- Rich heritage and history of the early Christian church and Roman Empire
- World renowned museums, artwork, and landmarks
- Incredible dining and cuisine, spectacular sights and once-in-a-lifetime experiences
- History, geography and culture come together
Why should Christians visit Italy?
- Learn about biblical events where they actually happened
- Gain new understanding and appreciation for the Scriptures
- The Bible comes alive, offering new insights into God’s Word and character
- Experience personal spiritual impact and shared experiences with fellow believers
Is Italy affordable?
- A 10 day tour of Italy is no more expensive than most vacation destinations
- By traveling to Italy with Amy and SPIRIT 105.3 you receive special price on the cost of the tour, which includes flights, airport transfers and ground transportation via motor coach, breakfast daily and dinners in local restaurants.
Why travel with SPIRIT 105.3?
- This the only tour of Italy where you’ll travel with Morning Show Host, Amy!
- We’ve done all the planning for you! SPIRIT along with our trusted travel partner, Collette, have prepared the best of what Italy has to offer.
- A full-time tour manager will accompany the full-size motor coach tour of all attractions and destinations
- You get to relax and soak in an amazing Italian tour without worrying about the details and logistics!
- The Reflections of Italy tour is specially priced for SPIRIT listeners, making it affordable and your dream, a reality.
Why travel with Collette
- Over 60 years in business and decades of management industry experience
- Thousands of satisfied customers using their services
- Offer Wholesale Tour Operator rates to their clients
- Group travel discounts
- Group travel specialists
- Professional, friendly and first-hand knowledge of Italy and tours