Wednesday, September 6, 2017 –
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1 Overnight Flight
- Day 2 Kfar Maccabiah Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Days 3, 4 Leonardo Hotel Tiberias, Tiberias
- Days 5 – 8 Leonardo Jerusalem Hotel, Jerusalem
- On some dates alternate hotels may be used.
Book Now and Save $200!
Double Occupancy – $4,249 $4,049/person
Single Occupancy – $4,999 $4,799/person
*For bookings made after March 7, 2017, call for rates.
Included in Price: Round trip airfare from Seattle Tacoma Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers.
Not included in price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $280 per person
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS:Your price is subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Your price is not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. Once deposited, you have 7 days to send us written consumer consent or withdraw consent and receive a full refund. (See registration form for consent.)
‘Religious Tours’ are competitively priced journeys that focus on the needs of our faith-based travelers. Featuring three star hotels and more modest meals, these packages are designed to capture the reflective and humble surroundings of the world-famous spiritual sites they visit. With an emphasis on religious inclusions, these tours also include other culturally appropriate attractions and the services of a professional Tour Manager.
- Meals not mentioned as being included
- Beverages with meals
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare departure taxes (approximately $745 CAD per person)
- Airlines collect airport taxes on behalf of the airport authority by itemising them as part of the ticket cost. So, depending on when you book your seat, the ticket could cost more if you wait too long to get the special offer we have listed. And yes, it is a cost you will need to pay.
- Items not mentioned as being included